[columns width=”1/2″ class=”coldivider-right”]
[box type=”blank” class=”bg-blue rounded-10″]All first time visitors to Rampworx skatepark must fill in a Parental and Medical Consent form and watched the above video. Please note all those under eighteen years of age must have the form filled in and signed by a legal parent or guardian. To download the form use the links below or collect a copy from Rampworx skatepark.
[button type=”download” link=”http://rampworx.com/v4/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/consent_form.pdf”]CONSENT FORM[/button][/box]
[box type=”blank” class=”bg-blue rounded-10″]Allnighter Consent Form
If you attend a Rampworx Allnighter and are under 18, you will need to print off and bring this form with you to each event. If you do not bring this form with you, you may be refused entry to the event.
[button type=”download” link=”http://rampworx.com/v4/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/consentform.jpg”]ALLNIGHTER FORM[/button][/box]
[columns width=”1/2″ last=”true”]
- Ensure all Equipment (including safety equipment, skates, boards and bikes) is correctly maintained before use.
- Ensure maximum safety equipment is worn at all times.
- Riding, Boarding and Skating is not permitted in corridors please use designated areas.
- When crossing the ramp area ensure you look both ways in order to avoid collision with any other riders.
- Spectators should use the designated areas provided.
- Do not sit on safety rails.
- Ensure all accidents are reported to reception.
- Do not take food or drinks on to the ramps at any time.
[box type=”success”]Protective Gear
It is compulsary for all Rollerbladers to wear helmets when using the facilities at Rampworx skatepark including those over 18 years old. Rampworx would advise anyone who is using the skatepark to wear full protection including helmets, elbow, wrist and knee pads when using the skatepark.[/box]
[box type=”error”]No Smoking Policy
Rampworx Skatepark suports a smoke free Sefton, and therefore does not allow smoking within the building.[/box]