It is important that you read and understand the terms and conditions that will apply before you enter Rampworx Skatepark, (the Skatepark) as it is a condition of using the Skatepark that you are in agreement with and will abide by the following Terms and Conditions otherwise membership and use of the Skatepark may be withdrawn.
It is a condition of entry to the Skatepark that these Terms and Conditions must be read and signed by you before you will be allowed entry to the Skatepark.
In the event that you are under 18 years of age these Terms and Conditions must be signed by your parent or legal guardian who must be present with you at the Skatepark.
If your parent or legal guardian is unable to attend at the Skatepark with you, you MUST have the consent of a parent or guardian, who should sign the attached Consent Form which must be presented by you before you will be allowed entry to the Skatepark.
By signing these Terms and Conditions you will, at the discretion of the Staff on duty at the Skatepark at the time of your visit (whose decision will be final and not subject to appeal) become a Member of the Skatepark.
You will at all times during your visit to the Skatepark be subject to these Terms and Conditions which may be subject to alteration or amendment by the Management from time to time without notice.
I acknowledge and accept that I attend the Skatepark solely at my own risk and that the Skatepark shall not be liable in the event of my sustaining any physical injuries or loss and I agree to waive all liability and claims against the Skatepark its directors, employees volunteers or landlords.
I accept and agree that:-
1. Only registered paying customers are permitted to use this facility.
2. Before entering the skatepark I have watched and understand the Skatepark Etiquette video.
3. Extreme wheeled sports can be dangerous and can result in injury always Scoot Skate and Ride within your own ability.
4. I understand that whilst using the Skatepark I should wear full protective equipment at all times including: helmet, knee and elbow pads, footwear, wrist-guards or glove protection as appropriate and as advised by the Management from time to time. ALL Scooter Riders and INLINE SKATERS must wear helmets at all times.
5. My equipment is fit for purpose. I understand that this may be checked by members of staff before entry to the Skatepark.
6. I recognise the high risk of injury involved in the various activities undertaken in the Skatepark at and that I participate at my own risk.
7. In their structural state ramps pose no risk to a user’s health & safety. however misuse, abuse or inability to use the apparatus may result in injury or loss and should only be used for its intended purpose.
8 In the event of an accident involving myself I will report it to a member of staff immediately.
9. The Skatepark operates on session times and that my entry is allocated to the session block in which I arrive. If I am late I understand that I must still pay the full session price.
10. Refunds for sessions will not be given, unless the session is canceled by the Skatepark.
11. Management reserves the right to refuse entry or revoke membership at any time and to change the terms and conditions of entry.
12. I will follow the instructions of members of staff or any volunteers at all times. Management reserve the right to eject anyone from the Skatepark at any time.
13. Staff (including volunteers) may request that I cease using a particular facility to enable others to do so.
14. The Skatepark has a zero tolerance policy on abusive behavior of any kind towards members of staff and that i will be ejected from the Skatepark in this event and be refused re-admission in the future.
15. I must always be aware and respectful of fellow patrons, staff and volunteers.
16. Abusive, discourteous or anti-social behaviour in or around the Skatepark will not be tolerated
17. Bullying or violence of any kind is strictly forbidden.
18. Alcohol must not be consumed at the Skatepark except when expressly permitted by Management(over 18’s only). Anybody deemed to be intoxicated may be refused entry to the Skatepark.
19. Drug use or possession will not be tolerated. Theft from the Skatepark or its patrons will not be tolerated. Smoking will not be tolerated anywhere in the Skatepark
20. RAMPWORX does not accept responsibility for loss or damage of your belongings. Lockers can be hired from reception for valuables.
21. Any food or drink not purchased on site is to be consumed only in the designated areas.
I understand that if I spill any liquids or food this must be reported to a member of staff to be cleaned.
22. I will use the waste bins provided to dispose of my litter and rubbish I will not eat food, or drink on the ramps.
23. Littering, vandalism or unauthorised graffiti will not be tolerated in or around the Skatepark
24. I will be responsible for the replacement of any equipment that I may damage due to misuse.
25. I give Rampworx permission to photograph or film me as either as a participant in a group of players or as a winner of an event, competition or as a spectator in the Skatepark or at an event held at the Skatepark. I agree that the photos and or video collected by the Skatepark may be used for promotional use by the Skatepark.
26. I am a UK Tax payer and I give permission to Rampworx Youth Village 2000 Ltd to submit my details to the HMRC to redeem Gift Aid on my admission to the Skatepark. I understand that if I am not a UK Tax payer or do not wish Rampworx to claim Gift Aid on my admission I must inform the member of staff processing your admission on the day of arrival. Alternatively you can write to the Skatepark in advance of my session explaining my withdrawal from this option.
I am in good health and that I consider myself capable of taking part in the activities at The Skatepark and that I have completed medical details and consent form attached. I understand that, in the event of my suffering any illness or accident at the Skatepark members of staff can administer any necessary treatment to me which may include the use of anesthetics.
I also consent to being transported to hospital in another persons vehicles and to being driven to hospital if the situation becomes extreme and unavoidable.In the event of the foregoing I accept that the Skatepark shall not be held liable for any acts, omissions or adverse results of any medical treatment administered to me by their members of staff.
Vouchers and promotional offers are not valid during event days. Please ensure you check our events page to ensure you visit does not clash with a promotional or external event. Some vouchers and Groupon offers will require advanced booking on the Groupon site this will be stipulated on your purchase.
Rampworx is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe that it is important you know how we treat the information about you that we receive on the Internet.
Change of Details
It is your responsibility to ensure contact details are kept up to date. If your details change, please notify a member of staff at reception to make the necessary amendments.
In general, you may visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers collect the domain names, operating system in use (e.g., Macintosh, Windows) and browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer).This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, etc. Rampworx uses this information to measure the use of our Site and to improve the content of our Site. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, home or other physical address, telephone number, and other similar information are known only when voluntarily provided by a visitor for registration or other participation of visitors in any available online interactive activities.
Use Of Your Information
We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes: (1) to understand the use of our Site and make improvements; (2) to fulfill prizes; (3) to respond to specific requests from visitors; (4) to protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary; (5) to send you notices and solicitations regarding Site and our businesses; and (6) in general to promote and market products to you.
These solicitations may take the form of mailings, telephone calls, e-mail solicitations and other methods of contact. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us.
At times, we may conduct online/in-house surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect the information from you on the Internet.
Disclosures Of Your Information
Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this Site is retained by Rampworx.Rampworx does not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law.
A technology called “cookies” may be used to provide you with tailored information. A “cookie” is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then
be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. You may be able to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Our cookies collect the operating system and browser that a visitor is using.
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. Please write to us at the following address to obtain a copy of the personal information Rampworx holds about you: