French Pro skater Mathias Silhan just released this sick little edit of himself testing out the new Alex Burston SL Pro Skate.
Manchesters very own born and bread superstar ‘Alex Burston‘ has recieved his first ever Pro Skate from Razors. Burston has been killing it recentley with a insane DVD section in the Ground Control video, taking 2nd place in the Asian Xgames and winning the Laced Series at Rampworx.
The SL (superlight) boot-mould is a true to shoe size skate. So if you have a size 9 shoe, a size 9 skate will fit you nice and snug. The shell is cut out at the bottom, lowering your centre of gravity and reducing the overall weight of the skate. Packed full of new features the Burston SL Pro Skate has the brand NEW Burston Jug High Top Liner for improved ankle support, this is backed up even more with a new improved SL cuff. One of our favourite features on this skate is the backslide plate, which is perfect to grind on straight out the box, no wobble and smooth as butter! not to mention that nice “thud” sound you get when landing a trick made possible by new state of the art ‘Razors Skates’ technology. You can buy the Burstons from our online shop and get a FREE Backpack and 4 FREE sessions.
- NEW harder and stronger boot material
- NEW faster soul materials
- Additional eyelet lace holes for extra support
- NEW Jug Alex Burston Liner
- SL cuff for better flex and ankle support
- Ground Control Featherlite 2 Frames
- BHC Alex Burston 57mm 89a pro wheels
- ABEC 7 bearings
- 8mm axles with sickle head (only need 1 allen wrench to remove)
- GC 42mm nylon Anti-Rockers
- Made in China
- Available in full sizes 5-12UK
- Weight of single skate: 4 lbs. (Based on a size 9)
Cameras : Jon Matter-Guillaume Latchimy
Edit : Salim Sikha-PausePlayVideo
Location : Strasbourg-France
Music : Washed Out-New Theory (RAC Mix)